Date and Timing
Date: March 5th, 2023
Timing: 10 AM – 4 PM
Content to be covered:
1. Business understanding required to develop a chat bot
2. All you need to know about conversational and generative AI
3. Basics of NLP required to make a conversational AI Bot (Pre -processing techniques, Neural Network algorithms, evaluation methods)
4. Chatbot Flow (Diagram and parts to be implemented)
5. ChatGPT Basics (from analyst point of view)
6. ChatGPT technical Understanding (Algorithms behind chatGPT)
7. Reinforcement Learning and Policy optimization techniques used In GPT
8. API Implementation
9. ChatGPT prompts explained in detail
10. Ethical compliances, limitations of chatGPT
- Basic understanding of Machine Learning and NLP Concepts
- Stable internet connection.
Use cases Covered
a) Personalized Content Generation
b) Automate daily office workload and day-to-day tasks
c) Code Debugging, Translation, & Summarizing Long Documents You Need To Read.
d) Create a Voice assistant with ChatGPT using Python
e) Create Images using text description with ChatGPT using python
f) Create YouTube video transcription using ChatGPT
g) Automated blog writing using ChatGPT
What People Say About Us
It was perfect. I got answers of questions, I was looking for since months. Arpita's style of teaching is good. I will most likely pursue one to one mentorship program.
Reviews From Past Event
Frequently Asked Questions
Please reach out to our support team at [email protected] to request for a refund. Please also mention your reason behind requesting for a refund.
Yes, you will receive 100% refund.
The bootcamp will be conducted on Zoom Meeting.
In order to receive a certificate, we require our participants to be present for the entire duration of the bootcamp.
Yes, you can
Yes, you can stay connected with us on our WhatsApp group